Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here's the story, morning glory:

Things that have changed since yesterday:

1. NY flight is now on the 29th...not the 28th. These things happen and are easily resolved. (Plus, they buy me a little more move-out time! he-he)

2. A NEW flight purchased- From SRQ to ATL on the eve of August 9th. I will be staying with Anna at her parent's place and then she and I will roll out the following day.

I awoke promptly at 6:30 a.m. this morning, and in my best efforts to make my early rise a productive one, I began to search for yoga in Golden.
What I ended up with was an Excel spreadsheet filled with about 30 different things TO DO in Golden. The vast majority of those being, drum roll please, FREE!

Yes, FREE yoga, FREE movie in the park, FREE street fairs & art festivals & farmer's markets, FREE admissions to museums, FREE group bike rides and tours, and FREE Holiday extravaganzas!


This is a student's haven. A dream come true of sorts.
I even found my school work hot-spot. I think I'll be cruisin' over to CSM's Arthur Lakes Library to get my school work on when I'm not working Coors. Then my early morning, nights, and weekends will be filled up with anything and everything on "The List".

No comments:

Post a Comment