Sunday, April 3, 2011

A week of hoop-lah

This week was just the greatest!

I got to see my Aunt Leslie's good friend Kim : D
We went on some walks and talked and even posed for a picture. hehe
Kim is a wonderful cook! and she even gets my cool little
cousin Ethan Oliver to eat lentils!

I see these little cotton tailed cuties on the regular ; b

& I don't know what the two little froggies symbolize, but to me they FRIENDS!
 Which leads me into my next best thang,
a new hooper friend!
 YAY!
This is Joanie. She's super cool.

We've spent a lot of time hooping together this week...


I even got to teach a hooping class to some folks. 

In other news, or just more news, new news, ...good news!
I fly home on the 26th...and that's only 23 days away. 
and that's nuthin'



No comments:

Post a Comment