Friday, October 22, 2010

They're heeeerrrrrreeeeee!



My lovely, wonderful guests have arrived!


Yesterday, I got my white Hyundai Accent from Enterprise.



I got a car! Woo-hoo! Well, a rental that is : b




So, of course my first stop was...


WHOLE FOODS!


I then eagerly drove home knowing that I had a package arriving that very afternoon!


My lovely care-package from Mr. Christian included:


~ Some fun novelties!


~ Some tasty snacks!


~ Oh, and get this: A tomtom GPS!!!


It seems everyone in my life wants to give me directions.



Ah! It's so exciting. My guests named her Dorothy, so alas-


Dorothy, is making this multi-destination weekend trip very easy! : D



After errands, laundry, and other prep prior to flight 707's arrival


I got to Denver International 10 minutes before the 7p.m. landing.


I waited at the gate exit with a big sign:


"Mark, Rachel, & Mariana"


A ton of people stopped to read it, so now 1/2 of Denver knows their names.



After a hug-filled reunion


and some excited jumping on my part


we drove back into Golden.



Then it was time to eat.

One bottle of The Little Penguin Chardonnay- mmm.

+ One Udi's Bread Co. Baguette

+ 1/2 round of Light Brie Cheese Wheel

+ 2 Sliced apples

= One lovely reunion with friends : D





No comments:

Post a Comment