Saturday, October 2, 2010

A well deserved treat

On Friday, I just didn't have the heart to do any more school work.
Seriously- it's unyielding!

Well, since I knew that The Social Network
had just been released to theaters...

I hopped on the bus and went to the CO Mills Mall
so that I could treat myself to a movie!

First, I stopped at Whole Foods.
What? It was across the street!
I bought a tasty snack to sneak into the 4:05 p.m. showing.

I really, really liked the movie.

Also, I ended up getting myself another treat while I was out.

My new Hello Kitty slipper booties.

This morning as I was greeted by 50* weather,
and its accompanying tile floor in the bathroom...
I had happily toasted toes & soles : D


They're perfectly adorable, yet functional.



and now it's back to school work and laundry.
Saturdays, typical.


No comments:

Post a Comment