Friday, December 10, 2010

The countdown begins with an arrival.

Yesterday was my last exam of the semester.
REPEAT: The semester is complete!!!

& now that I realize it is, in fact, the 10th of December
I also realize that I have 6 days left in Colorado.

SIX!?
Really, people?! Where did that go!?

Time sure flies.





Right now my body is trying to say I should be asleep.
haha. I knew this when I woke up at 2:30 a.m.
Yes, if you know me, I said woke up. That is not when I went to bed!
(I won't disclose said bed time here, I will however, have you know that I missed a call at 9:30 p.m. I was out cold!)

Maybe I will squeeze in a few more winks before I
pick up Christian at DIA.
Yay!
I have so much stuff planned for the next 6 days.
Can you say jam packed?!

I tried...my sleepy face slurred that one a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment