I have definitely noticed that the people have spoken
and they want pictures!
My posts are much more popular like this : D
my apologies for cell phone pics though.
Entree: A bowl of delicious soup! Shrimp, cannellini beans, carrots, and celery. YUM!
Dessert: Banana Pudding with crumbled gingersnap topping.
Still hungry....got a little salad on the side after my lunch- How french! mmm. With some walnuts chopped on top too!
Oh, so good!
Soup: Wild truffle mushroom deliciousness with popped wild rice!
Appetizer: A sesame tortilla crisp with Ahi salsa! Yes, those "tomato" chunks are mainly pieces of ahi tuna.
Entree: Asparagus spears, pureed cauliflower, pureed broccoli?, Salmon!
Dessert: (not pictured) A little chocolate mousse cake with some fresh berries for garnish.
Highlights of my day:
- Having the opportunity to assist two classes! & leading the stretch at the end of both.
- Working hard & doing my body good in a Sports-specific circuit class.
- Smiling & laughing in a Yuichi class- a Saturday special of dancing and show tunes.
- Kundalini yoga. Divine way to unwind and end the day.
- A couple of very sweet compliments that made me feel really, really good.
- Making a really fun self-expression collage to put on my locker in the fitness office.
- Hula-hooping on the loading dock (at lunch hour) with my new friend Vu. He is not only an avid hooper but makes and sells them as well. Guess which girl is a new loyal customer?
***To any and all of my lovely friends & family.
If you're reading this then Post below what the highlight of your day was! I'd love to know!